Friday, 7 October 2016

CARDS ARRIVED in CALIFORNIA.

It is always a treat for me when my work arrives the other side of the world without any delay and my customer is happy.

It is not the first time I send pictures to America. I have never had any problems.

Thank you to the lady who bought my cards on Etsy and left me such brilliant review!



Here is the Review:


These are amazingly lovely. They are much more beautiful than in the photo. The scenes draw you in and give you a sense of peace and balance. This very talented artist has captured the feeling of a more gentle world. You can almost smell the flowers and feel the road under your feet. They're a lovely place to wander to when you need to "get away" for a few minutes. I'm having them framed so I can enjoy them and at the same time share them with friends. These cards are worth every penny and I will be back to buy from Beatrice again.

Again a big thank you to the buyer!
Post a Comment

Blog Archive