LINKS TO MY SITES

Saturday, 7 November 2015

Thank you GLOBAL

Today I have received a lovely and precious treat
from GLOBAL, distributor of paints in UK, notably GOLDEN Acrylic.

These last few months I have turned to GOLDEN paints and absolutely love them.

There was a letter with the beautiful parcel explaining why I was receiving all these samples:


"As an exhibitor at the NAPA Summer show in St Ives, Cornwall this year, I enclose some free samples of our Golden Products for you to use at your leisure.

Global Art supplies is a distributor of Fine Art materials in the UK, representing many well known  brands such as Sennelier, Golden, Cretacolor, Montana, Mabef, Raphael and Aristo. We also offer a comprehensive range of paper and painting accessories.
Global Art distribute solely to retail and educational establishments. ......."



I am very excited to try some colours I have never painted with.
Also there is a Heavy Gel Gloss, Iridescent Bright Gold.

A great leaflet JUST PAINT that explain so much about Golden Acrylic.
A precious hand painted chart with all the available colours.
A leaflet with all other products for Acrylic Golden.

It is a terrific treat. I cannot wait to experiment!!!!

So a very BIG THANK YOU to GLOBAL

Post a Comment

Blog Archive