Wednesday, 17 June 2015

TODAY'S GRANDMASTERS OF FINE ART


 Being an artist does mean obviously loving to create.
In my case I also have an incredible enthusiasm for other artists' creations.

Artists must enjoy sharing between one another their passion.
Through the years of painting, I have met and stumbled online on many amazing artists.

I have found that many of them were SO humble and had very little idea of how good they were!
We are now in a society who look at the Digital creations, weird designs done a computer, who look at some shocking Art receiving prizes!

It is not very good for the moral of all these talents that our generation ignores.

It is time to fight back for all of them.

For this reason, I have created the site:


It is in its infancy. Everyday, I find more talents. They will be added regularly.


Post a Comment

Blog Archive