Sunday, 11 January 2015

NEW YEAR 2015

It seems a bit late to send my very best wishes to you all who visit my blog.

I am rather sad of the events that happened in France, my country. It has touched all of us.
The fact that artists have been executed in cold blood for expressing their views with cartoons that some people did not like is so repulsive and incomprehensible!
Je suis CHARLIE

I am presenting my condolences to all the families affected.

*******

On my side, I have started 2015 with a commission.
A large painting of the Bay of Hythe which I have started.
I am also finishing a portrait that soon will be published here.

******
Thank you to the kind buyers of cards on Redbubble:





Post a Comment

REPRODUCTIONS

I have been known to paint a few reproductions Here is one. Reproduction of one of Chardin's work. I am very fond of this artist....

Popular posts