Tuesday, 15 March 2011

WILLIAM HARVEY HOSPITAL - ASHFORD

I was a very happy girl, painting and preparing for my exhibition opening on April 11th.... until last Thursday when I suffered a heart attack.


I received an emergency operation and I am now recovering. It is going to take a while and the exhibition is now in the hands of my children. They will organise it.

I was operated by the team of Dr Cooke at the William Harvey hospital in Ashford - Kent.

I cannot thank enough the professionalism of this great team.

Thanks to their fast thinking, their immediate diagnosis and action, I am lucky to be alive today.

I staid a few days in the Cardiology care Unit and there too, I was looked after so wonderfully well by dedicated nurses, doctors.

I have received great care days and nights by several professionals. I am a very lucky girl!

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

Beatrice
Post a Comment

Blog Archive