Monday, 22 December 2008

A NEW ME !





It has been a challenging year for me.
I have said good bye to my work on canvas in Acrylic and Oil for over 27 years.

Plenty of work accomplish when I was younger and that you can view at : http://www.beatricecloake.co.uk/

My decision to turn to watercolour for good has not been easy. I have worked with this medium for years, just to play or to try colours before to execute a canvas.

It just happens that it appeals to me so much that now I cannot let it go !

I am exploring the medium in all kind of forms and I am sure that in the next few months my life in Art will be enriched and exciting.
I am displayint today my last two still lives.










Post a Comment

New watercolour: Peonies buds

Peonies buds Pure watercolour on Arches Paper Now available in my store.